Reviews for "Golden Sun - Main Theme"

So Beutiful...

it makes me want to cry with happiness :]

I miss my Golden Sun 2 :[

Lost it to the Toilet...

I just hope that we get a Golden Sun 3

It would be a best seller

a version for the Wii and DS!

Oh yes!

You captured the Golden Sun feel perfectly! I thought it let off a bit towards the end, but all up that was a fantastic piece.

PhantaztiC :D

Very Original job, i really like it, no i love it =P, good job man!

Hahaha sweet

Hehe, i just went on a road trip a few days ago, and as a timekiller i whipped out golden sun. I hadn't played it for like 2 years, and naturally i've invested way too much time into it the last couple days. Anyway, just got back and seeing this up here is awesome, great job

Thanks!!

Such songs as this gives me much inspiration!I kinda feel refreshed somehow!I really wish i could give this 100 5s in 1 day!!(but that would probobly ruin NG)Plz keep making, dont stop ok?