Reviews for "Golden Sun - Main Theme"

Black Sun

I never finished Golden Sun 1 but this song is good. Have trouble remembering it but it's a good song :D

not bad

Not a bad attempt at all! very well done. First time that I've ever heard this song, or heard of this game! lol
My constructive criticism for you is that there were parts of the song that felt a little empty and would sound better if the sound was a little more full. I know that orchestrating music is no easy task, and I still congratulate you for your attempt here! Well done!

best song from the best game

i miss that game so much

Golden Sun...Great Game

This game was awesome!! I was so mad when they didnt make a third one. Anyways the song is incrediable, nice job

WE WANT GOLDEN SUN 3!!!

DONT ABBANDON US NINTENDO! MAKE A GOLDEN SUN 3!

PS: your song is awesome dude =D