Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mario Brothers - Part II"

I can't believe this.

You have changed my opinion towards all flash sprite movies. You are the best I have seen. I love your work and I love how you do it. I would love to admire your work with some of my flash work but I cannot download it. Either way it would be nothing compared to this brilliant work of art. I will easily give you a 5 vote and 10 review for this. Keep up the good work and I hope other flash sprite makers learn from this. I have one more request of you. Where did you get the classical music? It is wonderful for this and I like it very much. If you could please tell me or email me what it is or where you got it I would be very thankful. My email is bestofthebest34@yahoo.com

Flawless!!

Holy God, this was superb!! Their was nothing funny about this movie, it was completely serious! I actually felt the fear when the whole mob of Koopa's came at the castle. No way those little Mushroom's could fend all that off. Looks like the poor princess is going to die, Mario is the hype but he can't kill the Koopa army himself. Make sure the last one is extra sad and super action packed!!

Buzzy Beetles!!!!

The toads should be thankful they don't have to stomp those things in a confined place! This is a great movie; I was sweating by the end. Can't wait for part 3!

Excellent Work

Just so you know I haven't reviewed a movie in over 2 years, but this one brought me out of lurkerdom...

This is everything Rise of the MK should be. You did a stunning job and have made the most epic Mario World battle ever, you know, all the stuff we really wanted to see in Mario. Easily the best sprite series, period.

My one complaint is that there should have been more back story to make the film better.

PLEASE READ THIS...

What track is that you used during the invasion. It sounds familiar but I can't pin point what it is!

Anyways great movie.