Reviews for "Illuminate my soul"

Yes Oddii,

It reminds me of a mirelurk from fallout 3, The picture is perfect, and F3 is perfect! 10/10

amazing...

this is such an amazing drawing... I desktop-ed it.
is this hand-drawn of digital? if digital, which program are you using?

amazing...

keepwalking responds:

Thank you!

everithing is digitally painted with photoshop :)

Awesome! :)

Nice job. Good job like always

As good as it gets!

I really have no idea what it is exactly that you are trying to show off in this image, but I do know that it's wonderful! This is so gorgeous if it were a woman I'd marry it! I just love how there's so many things going on in this picture. It seems like the kind of thing you would see on a movie poster. Movies with posters like that never turn out to be that good anyway. This seems more like something that would be on the Evangelion poster. I love how there's something going off in the background.

I'm guessing it might be a shooting star or perhaps some shooting piece of space dust. You have a wonderful description too. It's stuff like this makes me think there will never be a need for a literature portal. You have made so many of these great submissions, you should make a cartoon like this. There is simply so much potential for such a fantastic story that can be brought out in a single image. It looks like some giant beetle.

There is always a depth to your art pieces. An atmosphere that invokes calmness, grandeur and melancholia. There are very few colors used in this artwork, and it really helps a lot to create that atmosphere I was talking about. This kind of art is reminiscent, at least to me, of romantic painting and the way they create majestic landscapes in which we could simply wander and get lost. The robot with his tiny bright eyes brings us even further in your universe and let's us dream about walking in a world in which these titans would walk around.

I love everything you do! Keep up the good work!

keepwalking responds:

very inspiring to read your comment, thanks a lot!