Reviews for "CS_assault"

Damn Great!

I'm a Counterstrike maniac... and you really bring out the map great! imagine if there's a cs skin in honour of your movie... with matrix and kungfu and all... hahaha~! Great Job!

Another Great One

Cool I LIke THese Series There Kick Ass

ONE OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN!

I LOVE IT NICE JOB WITH THE FINALFANTASY MUSIC(I WANNA SAY 8, OR 7) KEEP IT UP!

that was awesome

my favorite part was when the guy got shot in both legs and the arm and was all like "I DIE WITH HONOR!!!" lol that was so funny

*holds stomach and crys of laughter*

two words... kick... ass... "I... die with honour BOOM!" AHHHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA than he shoots the ghost LMAO!!! when the team mate realizes hes gonna get killed by a team member... the "FUCK!" he yells out is fucking hillarious!!! im a huge CS fan but since they went 1.6 i dumped it... mainley cuz my CD key was stolen... but oh well. Over all KICK ASS movie dude. Why cant i vote 20?