Reviews for "CS_assault"

That was cool, man.

Dude, everything that was in there happened to me when I play. lol.BUT. I think that you should get some more interesting music, like, Breaking Benjamin, or some other hard-rock stuff. Also, you should haave more scenes at the back door, cause the one was pretty damn funny.lol.Good work, man.

Nice work

I have seen all your submissions and i think all of them are good.Nice ninja attack by terrorist no.1.I m a fan of cs too so keep up the work.

very good

nice choice of music, (final fantasy)

w00t

this was way better than cs_mansion and u dont even know the extent of way in this case well great movie make more.

Thar rocked dude...lol..SUH-WEET!!!...

That was awesome...the Terrorists totally kicked some serious @$$...lol...MAH BALLS!....lol...that was funny...