For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "CS_assault"

Zis is da best animation i ever saw!

wow, this animation is funny and creative. it realyy blends da matrix style well.the music rocks considering that it comes from ff8.amazing oringiness.well daone wx

nice

hot ass off the heezy

lalalalalalalala

You just have fun making these movies dont you. you must know this stuff well. the scenary is perfect. just the funniet part is when the t shot his on teammate in the head. and his eyes popped and an then he shot the cts balls off!! XD XD XD nice one man

10 + 10 +10 +10 +10+10 = 10

so good i love cs..u gotta make more of these man like make on on cs_ittaly next

great!

"It's funny, because on most of these, I know EXACTLY where everything is happening. Beautifully done... But... Less head-knifes, more M4 and awping would be more realistic."

No way! more like knives and mp5's and galils would be more fun ^_^