Reviews for "CS_assault"

What Can i say

that was great from the loading menu. that was a very good flash and it must of taking you ages

ps. plz send me a message telling me how long it took and maybe a few pointers as i'm trying to learn thanx.

WX responds:

sorry, i dont know your email!

Very good work

I'm a huge CS fan so I think it was like a real round in CS. I loved it.

GREAT

haha, all my 5 belong to this. Lol, bout time somebody came up with a REALLY cool killer.

sweetness

when i watch you guys make Cs movies it always reminds of when i used to play Cs...hmmm...i might just start playing again...its such a great game! Good movie man...love it!!

Fantastic!

Man these CS movies rock. But hey don't stop now! Make movies on de_aztec, de_dust2 and de_inferno! Other then the ones you already put, these are the other favorites among CS players :)

Then you can stop :D