Reviews for "EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show"

pretty good but one thing

i loved this but i didn't like the ending it was pretty childish and stupid but still good video

^_^

I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want, so tell us what you want, what you really really want, I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want, so tell us what you want, what you really really want, I wanna ha, I wanna ha, I wanna ha, I wanna ha, I wanna really really really really zigga zigga ah.....what does that MEAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Whatevah. I still love Weird Al.

Delightfuly Bizare

This is a comedy all Eva fans should watch.

Amusing, in a quirky sort of way.

EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show is a music video for one of Weird Al's polkas, done using dancing marionettes in the image of Rei from Evangelion.

The marionette-style dancing was skillfully depicted in the video, and was appropriately disturbing. The video synced up well with the music, and this was a good technical production overall.

I found the video amusing if quirky, but I think that while it was intended to be humorous, it mostly succeeded in offending those who take Evangelion too seriously. Weeping, outraged fanboys aside though, it was good as an art project or an attempt at a particular style, but overall it was weird, and the ending violence felt gratuitous.

that was horriable

that was the worst thing i ever saw i cant belive your makeing fun of Evangelion thats a good show how ever you still have made good stuff before but no offence but you have no right makeing fun of such a good show