Reviews for "splurt"

trollface.jpg

The spitter has a SECOND spit hole.

Symbolic, I see...

The woman is Mother Nature, the man is California, and the blood is our weather...

Way to go, man.

Also, this is seriously pretty good. Serious way to go. Seriously.

ewrgh

It HAS to mean something. It's one of the most disturbing pictures i've ever seen, and I don't know why, but it reminds me of Left 4 Dead. Awesomely drawn but... i mean, why?

Well, I really did find this to be interesting to look at. I admit that it's an extremely unpleasant image. It looks likke the person is menstruating. Only it can't be menstruating because I don't see any breasts on this character, implying it's a female. You have of course drawn stuff so abstract it wouldn't surprise me if this was female. Despite the disturbing scene the use of colors is actually really good. It seems like everything was made with chalk.

The lines and shades are drawn quite well. If only it wasn't so much a disturbing picture, which I think many people do not like it. I was thinking it was going to be a vagina at first. Now that I think about it, I can't tell if that's an anus OR vagina. It's a truly grotesque painting.

period juice

wow [eriod women shooting her blood of justice/period blood all over the bad guys