Reviews for "splurt"

LOLWTF!!??

so didnt expect to see something like this on the front page, while it freaks me out i still like it

Pretty damn amazing

While you have a lot of fantastic line-art pieces, you also have a lot of pieces where you focus just on the shapes and where light sits, which you do more in painting, and in the things you've done with masking fluid. And this piece, apart from being really fucking cool in it's own right, combines those 2 styles of yours really nicely. Wonderful job, you delicious bastard.

That time of the month?

..they do get very angry...

"Splurt!" Or "LISTEN TO THE FEMALE!!!"

In all the houses I've been living, there have been always oil paintings hanging on the walls.
And when I have my own home, I'd like to get one of yours.
We'll manage details if that day ever comes...