Reviews for "I love my Marine"

you are doing him the biggest favor by sending him not just letters, but letters he can satisfy himself with while he's away. you're a smart chick.

I'm sure he'd like the real thing...

What's she lying on? Those class A's he's wearing sure look uncomfortable. Yeah, he's gonna likey.

:D He did, thank you

Valiant Effort, hindered by color

Conceptually you are on your way. The composition isn't as cliche or haphazard as most art of this style. But a bit more observation and study of clothing dynamics would greatly help future pieces. You've got a wonderful idea of the scarf as a unifying element to guide the eye, but its flatness doesn't entice the viewer to actually follow it properly.

If the coloring and filling in of the lines wasnt so messy and arbitrary this piece could be much more dynamic, even if the line work isnt perfect.

Also lined paper..... tsk tsk.

tarahloveshentai responds:

This was on a letter to a friend so I wasn't going for clean or anything. I suppose I should have put it under sketch rather than art.

Since I do the old school way of paper and colored pencils, I find it hard to tie in a background or anything. I wish I could learn to do art on the computer, that way everything gets filled in and comes out very clean.

Thank you for your commentary though, it was really helpful.

Ew

Her nips looked like dried raisins.

tarahloveshentai responds:

I know huh? Lol I need to work on that.

Awsome

Thats what im looking for >:D

Sex?