Reviews for "Madness Avenger"

The most popular madness combat episode and my second favorite after Madness Constipation (lol) has a lot of good things. While the animation is dated it still was good for the time. Look at dem effects! But also it shows the fun and satisfying elements. The punching sound effect is the best and the shots fired are always amazing. 5/5. Great work!

ALSO DID YOU REALIZE WHEN HE KILLED TRICKY IT WAS KILL 69 LOL1?!?!!?

Much gorier than Redeemer, with some really cool kills (like the double knife throw, the room drop, the head blowoff etc.) and the first appearances of Tricky the Clown and the Improbability drive. I like how even the kill count has detail and goes green every time a zombie is killed. Animation still had a long way to go before it got to where it is now. Music was also great.

Big Jump up from Redeemer, and great sign for what was to come, and still what's to come.

love the creepy clown theme

Dear, Krinkels

When the next Madness day comes, you should remaster your work starting off with the First Madness Combat.

For the sake of your artwork and graphics because it's a new generation and you my friend have done very well since 2003 to 2018 today.

Keep up the good work old friend-