Reviews for "Earthbound 0- Eight Melodies"

Stunned

I love Mother music! Seriously, this is absolutely perfect. You were able to add a distinction between each melody. The intro built it up very well, then came into a mesmerizing beat, finally leading up to a hypnotizing, lullaby-type verse of the actual eight melodies strung together. And at the end, it combined the beat with the melody for a spectacular finish!
It brought a tear to my eye. This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. You, my friend, are absolutely gifted and blessed for being able to produce music of this quality.

ZOMGBIE responds:

Thank you so much. Man, I don't know what to say. Seeing responses like this make it worth making music. :D

I love earthbound and this is a great cover!

nuff said. great job, keep churning out more tunes, because theyve been rocking so far :D

-Ci89

perfect harmony

I love this theme it comes me down and fills me with happiness ice job!

I love Mother! This is beautiful work! God bless Itoi and his creative genius.

ZOMGBIE responds:

Thanks! Seriously, Itoi is a genius.

Genius

I love the amazing buildup to the wonderful explosion. The time past 5 minutes wouldn't have been so amazing if It weren't for the first 5 minutes. Transitions are great. The song is amazing. If you aren't happier after listening to this song, you aren't human.

ZOMGBIE responds:

Thanks for another review man. I tried to express what the 8 Melodies makes me feel whenever I hear it. I'm glad it made you happy.