Reviews for "Earthbound 0- Eight Melodies"

mmm... beautiful.

you MADE this???
if i could only find the words to do so i'd laud praise upon you.
its a long song and every minute of it is enjoyable.
i will remember this particular song on NG for a long time...
i truly hope that others hear this song and feel the same way.
bravo!

ZOMGBIE responds:

Thank you so much. I want more people to hear this too. It's one of my all time favorite video game themes and it sorta goes unnoticed by most gamers. I was hoping to fix that.

In agreement with Chubsywubbledub

You've got to be the reincarnate of all the best musical composers in history or something like that. This is the best music I've ever heard in my 19 years of life. They need to make up a whole new word for your kind of talent.
I'm not lying either, so pleasing to sensitive ears. Kinda makes me teary eyed at the beginning too.

ZOMGBIE responds:

Wow... really? I'm really flattered by this man. All the great composers of the world? That's a lot, lol. Hopefully one day I'll actually join their ranks, but looks like i'm off to a good start.

Best track on Newgrounds

I've listened to a lot of stuff on here. I'm very impressed with the talent everyone has...well most people have talent anyway. '

This piece is really something else, I can't describe it. Let me put it to you this way:

I created a newgrounds account just so I could tell you how FREAKISHLY AMAZING this piece is. It's not a song, It's a piece of music. A piece of literature. You Rock. PLEASE make more, and if your other creations are half as good as this one, they'd still rate a ten because I give this piece of music a 20!

Wow. Thanks. I really don't know what to say. This happies me. :D

Beautiful

This has to be the best remix of Eight Melodies I've ever heard. (And I've heard a lot - I'm a huge Mother series fan.) The progression from this cut's simplistic, musicbox-like beginning to the perfect BPM of the trance section is excellent. I haven't heard it's equal.

ZOMGBIE responds:

Thanks a lot for the review. I'm glad this song is getting so much positive feedback.

Incredible

I can't describe in words how utterly beautiful and awesome this is. Kudos to you!