Reviews for "Earthbound 0- Eight Melodies"

Awesome!

I like the ending alot. Wonderful music, wonderful game. 10/10 5/5

ZOMGBIE responds:

Thank you! It is a wonderful game. Have you played Mother 3 yet? It's amazing as well, but that's no surprise.

I love Mother! This is beautiful work! God bless Itoi and his creative genius.

ZOMGBIE responds:

Thanks! Seriously, Itoi is a genius.

relaxing to dancing

did a really nice job with this song, the transition from nice and relaxing to upbeat and dancy as great, flowed beautiflly, and it might have been a bit long, but i could see what you were trying to do with the overall emotion of the song, 5/5 from me bro

ZOMGBIE responds:

Thanks. It took me a really long time to nail the transitions. It's really hard to get them to flow together nicely, so I'm glad you noticed.

FlaminDuck review

Hes meens by the the "earthbound" theres a song on this and its really cool, search it here and listen to it. But in other words this song is good but not my fave.

ZOMGBIE responds:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but what I meant in my response to FlaminDuck's review was I hope he actually liked the song because he thought it was a good song and not just because "Earthbound" is in the title. But anyway, thanks for the review.

Interseting

I know its a lullaby at first but intros a lil to long.. But over all its a uplifting have a fun ol time kinda song.. nice Work!

ZOMGBIE responds:

Yeah the intro is kinda long, but like I said in my author comments, certain things couldn't be cut short because I feel it adds to the overall emotion of what the song is trying to convey. But, to each his own. Glad you enjoyed it.