Reviews for "Earthbound 0- Eight Melodies"

I was a little disappointed, but

I did like what you did with it.

I was sorta hoping for the whole melody from the 8 soundstones, but I guess you went with the melody from the Super Smash Brothers Melee game, rather than the one from Earthbound itself...

I played that game all the way through to Gargaj, that tricky bastard... finally figured out how to damage him heavily, but even after I'd hit him for far, FAR over 9000, with the prayers from Onett, he still wouldn't go down.

Man that brings me back... I may just make a flash of the whole game story using this music, though. Would be fun reliving that game.

ZOMGBIE responds:

Thanks for the review. Sorry to disappoint, but this was the Eight Melodies from the very first Mother on the NES. The game we know as Earthbound is Mother 2. But the first was brought to the US on the GBA and called Earthbound 0. I'm not sure if you knew that or not, but I apologize for the confusion.

never played but,

one of the best... most.... moving..... pieces i've heard... excellent work.

ZOMGBIE responds:

Thanks! Like i said to dicennian, you should play it if you like rpg's, or good games for that matter.

Never played the game but...

This music made me stop playing a different game and start. And why isn't this on the "Best Tracks Ever"? It has a better score then some of the other ones...

ZOMGBIE responds:

It's a mystery I wouldn't bother solving. I'm just glad people like you have come around and heard this song. Plus it's been on that list before. But thanks for listening.

Super nice

Love all the melodies and I haven't played the game yet!

ZOMGBIE responds:

Do yourself a favor and play it. Like now. You don't know what your missing. :) The whole series is amazing.

!!!