Reviews for "Friday The 13th Part Deux"

8-bit old school

I remember that game from back in the day, and I remember it sucked. It's always good to parody the sucky games. Kudos. Also to the many cameos and music right from the game. Sweetness!

lol

Good Shit.

heh.

I remember playing that game on the NES. Frick was it hard.

Anyway, Allthough I found that the humor was a bit predictable, this movie wasnt too bad. Being quite lenghty, it must have taken you a while to make. Good work though. Keep it up.

"Hell no he's mormon"

HAHAHAHAHA, fucking amazing movie dude, and DAMN IT WAS LONG, i bet it took u forever to make, i'm not sure how long this was, but DAMN it's long, I hope people aspire to make sprite movies as well as you made this one cuz i'd love to see more work this amazing, bravo,

I salute u

NICE

IT WAS EXCELLENT EXCEPT... Jason only kills people who had sex, counslers, people who get in his way, or who his mom asks him to kill... but other wise its excellent