Reviews for "Friday The 13th Part Deux"

Jason will never die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great flash movie, rarely stayed with the original story, but that's what remaking it is all about.
This movie was bits and peices from Friday the 13th parts 2,6&7.
I thought the Duke nukem bit was a bit lame and Jason would never do that to his own mother!
You can burn him, drown him, stab him, chop him with a machete, hang him, flush him out the sewers or make him re-enter the earths gravity - But he will never die.

I am sorry

sorry you wasted 4 months of your life makeing this... I am also sorry I wasted 15 mins of my life watching this..

The good:
Excelent spirit work.. you have a true gift with flash and I commend you on makeing the story so long.

The bad:
Very rarely was it funny... jokes were lame and you might need someone eles to write the script next time.. Although Duke Nukem did help save the film..

The Ugly:
I orignaly drawn animations sucked! Also the sound bites were horible, repedative and annoying!

All in all a great movie.. dont take my words as judgment but as critism.. every great artist ius critised and its just one of those things... you have a great movie here.... but a LOT of things can be fixed... like the dialog... but thats all I can say right now... I voted and gave it a 4

Love It!!!!!!!!!!!

I use to love to play the game.I loved that game.That part about Jason & his mom as a child kind of makes you wonder?She was a little too crazy over him.Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!

Bleh...

The concept is cool, and doing sprites makes it easier to get a nice concept and better sound because you don't need to focus on desgining and making new graphics for the most part.. but this was just lame... Whats so funny or amusing about a sprite wacking off? Ha ha, lame! You also lose points because you couldn't take the time to type out full sentences for their text bubbles. "Cum" is a very tastless way of saying "Come" the way you used it. Also, whats with all the swears? Do you think your cool because you can say the word "Fuck?" Wooo! No once cares, grow up. Swears don't make a flash, and tired jokes about masturbating combined with stupid cameo's of popular characters don't make a flash either. Try again there Mr. Evil.

joevill responds:

hey Fucker, can't you read?
[MATURE] Mild Nudity, Excessive Violence, Mild Audible Explicit Language, 'Excessive Textual Explicit Language', Mild Adult Themes

Get the fuck off of newgrounds if you cant' hang fucker.

LONG