Reviews for "Friday The 13th Part Deux"

THAT RULEZ!!!!!!

im a big fan of the friday the 13 ovies and ive alwas wondered how the game was, and that rulez!!!

WOW

Holy God, that was long, but since everything else was done well, it didn't really matter. Good animation, good use of sound effects, and funny! You could probably take off a minute or two if you sped up some of the animations, like when they're walking in the woods, the scene right after the South Park bit, and during George's whacking off scene. Overall, good job!

AWESOME!!!

This was awesome i have 2 ask u somethin though did u make the sprites yourself? and how long did this take 2 make?

geez this is too long

i didn't even finish it...you need to make it shorter if you want to keep peoples attention.

GOD THAT WAY TOO LONG!

I DIDN"T EVEN FINISH IT! it was ok, though. good job.