Reviews for "Friday The 13th Part Deux"

Oh... wow.

Wow that was awful. A whazzap joke... a bunch of shitty jokes about guys jacking off... and a bunch of cameos from other things... including South Park and Damien, from an episode about 3 years ago. Oh yeah, and you ripped off Hot Shots for the subtitle. Good job, this blows.

best flash i've seen in days

keep up the great work

Well Worth Watching.

My moniter is seriously fucking up in scary ways, so I'll be quick. This is a very funny flash. I laughed A LOT. Although Jason never actually had the hocky mask in the movie and game that this spoofs, I forgave it. The music, although true to the actual game, was ANNOYING, plain and simple. Sorry, but it was. I especially liked the part where the kid had just blowen his load and Jason comes and does his thing, the expressions and reactions is one of the funniest things I've seen in a Flash lately. Oh, and any scene with Duke Nukem is just plain gut-busting funny as well. Sorry, my moniter smells like it's burning so I have to go. I am seriously not making this up. Summary: A great Flash even if you have no idea who Jason is. Good Job, and I hope you make more.

slasherifick

great job!
a terrific tribute to the riday the 13th series.
I have the nintendo game and i love the use of the graphics. Hope to see more entries from you in the future! Keep up the good work!

omfg

that was sooo godly .omg that was one of the greatest flashes ive ever seen since joinin ng. omfg make a sequel plz!!!!