Reviews for "Friday The 13th Part Deux"

big stupid shit

biggest waste of time ever watching paint dry is more fun. the only fun part was the graphic were jason is sacked out. do not watch

You sick monkey! ;)

Oh, boy. Where shall I start?

O-kay, this was a VERY long animation, but put together VERY well. The incorporation of the sprites and animation along with plot shifts were done very nicely. The only thing that was more disturbing than the music, (and man was that music monotonous), was the abundant masterbation and perverted ending with Jason doing "something" in a flashback in the cave. (Don't want to spoil the twist at the end for the people who haven't seen this.)

The thing I really liked about this movie was not wanting to wait, but wanting to see what was going to happen next. That part of the animation was excellent. I do have a question about how Jason magically reappears back to his normal size after being shrunkin from Duke. I guess it's just like all the sequals to the Friday The 13th movies after the second one. Jason magically comes back to life. But, that I do know why because he has some kind of curse that won't let him die.

Anyway, you need to use a little more humor than masturbation and sexually related humor. Great work other than the repetitive sexual crap.

Um...

It's obvious that you put a lot of work into this movie, and I don't like to give bad reviews, but it was kind of just crude and stupid. Now I love a good masturbation joke as much as the next guy, but that's all this movie was. I was just a bit disappointed.

disepointing

like ebert said "they just dont understand that a bunch of boobs wont make up for a baD script" or somethin like that, u could have reay left out some of the sex stuff, especialy the one with jason and his mom-that was gross.and this movie was boring anyway but good efort.

that was hella long dude!

But it was still funny! I remember that crappy NES game, and I like to see ppl make fun of crappy games. Too bad duke had to die... :(