Reviews for "B&W Drama Theater #12"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

That was fucking awesome, and funny as all fucking get out FUCK! FUCKITY! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKING MICROWAVE Brother you can't get any fucking funnier than that. MAN FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKING GENIUS. The story was also great too, very well done. I loved the art work. Cheers!

You know what?

It’s strange. These are probably the best movies on Newgrounds and they get very little recognition.

The writing in this episode was simply amazing. I’d have to say this is my favorite one of them all.

A comedy, a drama, heck a work of art all it one.

I don't know how to say this.

I love your stuff. I just don't know what to say. It is the greatest. Please, make more things. Please. For the sake of our generation; for the sake of the children; for the sake of those kids out there watching Link's Rage get on the front page and loving it. You can bring us together. You can mend our souls. Please. Save my soul. Please. Save my soul.

OMFG

This should sooo be on the front page! My favorite was the guy saying "I'll finish what we started in the bathroom" hahaa This is fucking GREAT dude! *chants* "Front page! Front page!.."

Genius.

"I don't give a shit about Dimitri; all he did was wear a microwave on his head"