Reviews for "B&W Drama Theater #12"

What can I say?

This was one of the best things I've seen in a long, long time. You write dialogue fantastically well, the voice acting is always superb and the story in this was great, I like the way you twisted the various scenes together. 5!

this is beautiful

quite frankly it is, i just sat back and smiled when this was over, i really enjoyed it, might be one of those weird things that catches your eye for no particular reason, but im glad it did, its a real shame youre discontinuing this alan, seeing 13, and now going back and seeing this, i realize i took this series for granted, it is really great, youve just got me in a good mood, i like that, best of luck in the future

nice

great

A masterpiece

Very well written piece. Well planned and executed. I got lost in this world of yours
and it was completely free....Thanks.

Alan, why are you such an amazing writer? Every single one of your works, whether it be short or long, just seizes to amaze me. The way you fit the animation with the voice acting and the situation- I'm just truly amazed at how much can be done in flash, especially back in 2003. I really hope you make some more flash.