Reviews for "B&W Drama Theater #12"

Alan Strikes Back

After a hiatus of not doing movies, I feel that Alan has pulled through with another thought-provoker like episodes 7 and 11. Alan, you rock my socks.

...

This is GOOD. This looks like somethin that should be on Comedy Central or somethin. This is good. You should make a long one like 20 minutes long, lol. Great job on this.

Beautiful

That was absolutely beautiful.

I loved it.

It truly was fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

superbly written

i believe you wrote somewhere that your intention in this black and white theater series was to develop your writing skills. well i must say if thats so, right here is proof that you reached that goal and then some. this is one of the most interesting, amusing, fascinating, human, well-written pieces of flash ive seen in a long time. this is not the first time ive watched it, but it hasnt lost any interest from me, and it really maintains the artistic sheen it had the first time. amazing job.

One of my absolute absolute favorite flashes on NG. Your work makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. There's this sense of melancholy underlying the humor that makes it so memorable.