Reviews for "B&W Drama Theater #12"

True to life

I think that this almost captured the flavor of many of our own thoughts sometimes. The feel like you want to snap under the pressure. I can tell you put a lot of time into thsi and the animations were excellent. The only flaws that I could see was the dialog seemed to lack some smoothness and the drama scenes went overboard occasionally, other than that I liked it and would tell my friends to check it out. Good work.

Greetings

Amazing stuff..... it shows that you are very talented.. I can see alot of skill and currage was put in to this movie..

I would love to see more of your art work. becoz it is worth my time.

Check out my cartoons. I would love to see a review from a person with you skills :)

Keep up the great work

Not bad

I just saw #13, and while this is good I didn't think it was as good as that one. I found the story to still be very good, but it dragged on for a while and I was put off by the poor lipsynching and large gaps in speech. Graphics are still great, it's a very nice style which works well. You're right, this one DOES need a good attention span.

This one is pretty versatile

You can watch it like a movie, and you can just minimize the thing and just listen to the sounds and it would still be good.

quite funny

This was really funny and that was the best scene that father yell in the phone and his kid was listening.