Reviews for "B&W Drama Theater #12"

Beautiful

That was absolutely beautiful.

I loved it.

It truly was fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

GENIUS!!

This shit is totally genius...this is the best B&W drama theater ever...its way better than #13...GREAT JOB!

Great! I love this series man!

I love the B&W Drama Series man, great going and this was a great episode. But I noticed somthing, on your list of things to boycott you put to boycot "The Swiss" and below that: "any media which negativly portrays any race, gender, society or subculture". Seems quite contradictory to me, quite contradictory indeed......*looks around* What the hell are you people staring at?!?! Stop staring at me! I'm not Crazy!! Your the ones who are crazy! Don't make me send my hordes of squirrel soldier at you!! I will I tell you! I Wil....*faints*

AlantheBOX responds:

my boycott lists are jokes (to some extent) and should not be taken seriously. and 'boycott the swiss' is something countless people have asked me about... there's an interesting story behind it, but in short, boycott the swiss represents (for me) pure, unfiltered ridiculousness. it kind of became my slogan a couple of years ago.
-alan

One of my absolute absolute favorite flashes on NG. Your work makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. There's this sense of melancholy underlying the humor that makes it so memorable.

Nice

Omg #12 yeah that was just awsome, man its been awhile my favorite artist is alive hahaha great work, and i would say after seeing this one #9 is still the best one eheh, anyways great job, hope to see more soon. these films were the delight and fun experience back in the day.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
no changes they are awsome

~X~