Reviews for "B&W Drama Theater #12"

What can I say?

This was one of the best things I've seen in a long, long time. You write dialogue fantastically well, the voice acting is always superb and the story in this was great, I like the way you twisted the various scenes together. 5!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

That was fucking awesome, and funny as all fucking get out FUCK! FUCKITY! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKING MICROWAVE Brother you can't get any fucking funnier than that. MAN FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKING GENIUS. The story was also great too, very well done. I loved the art work. Cheers!

Wow.

That was amazing. Your scripting is amazing. You broght it full scale. From really serious to complete and utter humour, back to being serious. That isn't easy to do. Not to mention, the art was perfect. By far the best B&W yet.

Keep up the work, you need to have a contact list for every time you make a new one. I don't want to miss any.

AlantheBOX responds:

you (or anyone else) can send me your e-mail address and i'll be happy to notify you of any new cartoons.
-alan

lol

I loved this! I was really skeptical at first, but it's hilarious!!! Great job! If you feel up to it, please make more...it was wonderful! And btw, "dad" is a great name for a dog! lol Thanks for that...i enjoyed it a ton.

long time no see

it´s great to see you are whith us agen heheh asum work dude as always great