Reviews for "Brain Stew Acapella cover"

haha, OMG

You are such a dork. haha. I only say that with the best intent. Why? I did the same sort of thing once...haha..but blamed a "hard drive" crash on losing it. I am also a dork. But you will NEVER hear mine! hahaha.
Awesome man, can't help but 10 and 5. WOO.
Do you do requests? :P

Current Score

3.26 / 5.00 (+ 0.23)

Great!

Haha, great variation!

ROFL LMAO

Great job! 5/5 10/10 Tat was he best thing i heard in the audio portal! but one thing though.. Where you On crack when you did this? or just terribly bored?
plz reply. and again! great song!!!

Haha. Awesome.

It is nice you should be categorized as voice acting, by the way one of my favorites.
Basically what the guy below me said.

His spanish is spelled weird so i can't really tell to much.

But anyway I thought it was cool. Nice job dude.

InsaneSmilie responds:

Thanks for the translation, I should really master it cause it sound kinda amature (probably explains the bad score). It really was was just for fun, thanks for the review though.

that waz pritty good

but nxt time, you might want to use a guitar and drums insted of beat-boxing