For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mechanical Hazard"

"Shocking!!!"

It was awesome i think there was no mistakes at all.WOW.

Not repetitive

I can hear the "mechanical" parts in it; strangely reminds me of a dark, purely technical, "machine-making" (or something) theme to go in Sonic. Ha, good job!

Holy shit...

I created an account here just so I could comment on how fucking epic this is. Seriously, for some reason, this just calls to me, and I want more of it. Absolutely fantastic. This deserves to be in the number one spot by way of epicness.

Yet another gem!

Interesting how your first song seems to be the best out of all three! I'd probably comment on what I like, but it seems to be the same as with your previous song.

What I really, really liked about this one in particular - the guitar solos. I think it's pretty cool to just cut off the music for a second and leave just one instrument with occassional beat. I'd love to hear that again in some of your next songs.

Wow!

Okay, so running the risk of just sounding like an idiot fanboy here, but this is epic! I listened to this last of all, and I prefer this the most out of your songs, mate.

Love the drums! Lovely sound coming from the snare and bass, the guitar is left alone at just the right times too...

Make more like this? :)