Reviews for "Mechanical Hazard"

Wow.

Especially for your first song, this was great.
I really loved it, without the effects, it would've been shit, I must tell you that. Repetitive is a good thing here, so if you do better and keep working at it you'll be on the top 30 in no time ~^^~
Good luck :3

I dunno.....

It sounds nice, but the drums were WAAAY lacking. It sounded like a little kid snuck into the band room and tapped on the snare and kick drums for a while. Also, too repetitive. I liked it but it just needs a little something more to it.

tee=hee

hmmmmmm...sounds exactly like another song i've heard, or mabye my memory is just bad and this is what i heard! anyway, good job.

Lovely

nice and calm!

Only if it wasnt a fake guitar!!

Guuuh, hate those fake synth ones, ive heard them so much...

Otherwise this song rocks.