Reviews for "February Song cover"

While I do like it,

Despite my general dis taste for Groban, I don't think its classical, nice though.

Hey man this is touching...

It really is. :). But you know somthing, this song kinda reminds me of .R.E.M. of maby something else. But your really unique so please keep this up please.

Beautiful...

This touches me in such a way, and makes me thing about everything important to me in my life. My family, my friends...

To make a note of it, I'm a total Heavy Metal-head, but I enjoy excellent piano music.

You, I know, will be famous one day.

The Memories That We See

I see my friends in the past. All of them who were there for me. Not only my closest and dearest friends, but the friends who pulled me up when I was down and were there to fight by my side and fight for me when I needed them.

You have the voice to spread the winds and pierce the hearts and minds of many. You making a duo with hania or even Milkman-Dan would make Newgrounds less of what it was made by spammers.

Awesome!

I love this cover. Again... I'm not a big fan of the strings in this song... but man, you hit those high notes very well. You get off pitch a bit sometimes when you come back down, but man, you can really sing.