Reviews for "~I Want My Life Back~ -hania"

Wow is all i can say...

You have outdone yourself again, milady. You've shown yourself to be not only an extremely talented performer, but one of the most versatile composers that I have ever has the privilege of listening to. The vibrato in your vocal forms a contrasting melody with the striking, bass-cleft chords of your piano, which makes it very dark and march-like. Let me know when you're playing Carnegie Hall, because it can't be that far off. Great Job.

This is the one song i listen to over and over

its so awesome... the word are inspirational. I really love listening to it because it feels like i can relate... wether or not thats what you intended or not...
I love it
your voice is friggen awesome
thankyou for the amazing song

=D!!

i completely agree with emeraldman you should go pro
and yea smooth move oddler
jk

Good song

It's strong and Emotional, my thoughts on the message is your trapped inside and you want to be free of the pains in the past. ~ Deep :p
Smooth on pressing no stars Oddler :)

The best ever

Wow...you really did outdo yourself Hania. I can almost feel your pain :( . Check it out. I'm glad you put the lyrics in your author comment...that greatly helps out when understanding the full potential of the song. Your voice is a treat to Newgrounds as we don't hear many artists that sing in their submissions. This is the best King of Fighters remix I've ever heard. You have great talent, missy.