Reviews for "~I Want My Life Back~ -hania"

Well done

Striking and powerful. While I don't quite agree with the guy underneath me in the metaphor department, I believe that it's a solid song that deserves recognition.

Breathless

As a musician I feel compelled to metaphorically take your hand and raise it high and the winner of some sort of musical tournament.
Your voice is flawless. Not only in this song but in the rest of your posted material. I love your lyrics and compositions. They both inspire and flow naturally like a song should.
If your ever in the Toronto (Canada) area, private message me ,I'd be more than glad to give you a tour and get you wherever you need to be.
Sincerely,
Brendan

wow

from all your songs this is the best.... very emotive and I would like to be able to compose like this.... very very good...

BTW... saw you on youtube... YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!

Good job...

Kadisha

A great song!!!!

Keep up the great work!!!!

Somber...Powerful

Before I go any further, I have to say that you have a beautiful voice! It has a very smooth texture, and is simply brilliant. That being said, onto the review. :P

I truly enjoyed this song. It has such a somber feel to it, absolutely packed with emotion. I don't have any experience writing vocal pieces, but I believe you've done an excellent job lyrically. A simple message, but profound. The piano and chord progression is fairly simple, but that is alright, as the vocals are in the spotlight here. Both the piano and vocals have excellent dynamic contrast and reverb. I love what you do with your voice at 3:40 right before the key change on "To be". Speaking of the key change, you did a great job getting up there vocally and dynamically! It was a good contrast when it got quiet shortly after that. The only thing that really bothered me is the ending. I really wanted it to resolve! :P Also, the word "be" sounded a little funny at sun points. Maybe it is just because I'm not Australian, but I couldn't detect much of an accent when you were singing. The word "Back" at 3:48 also sounded funny to me, but maybe that's just my opinion.

Great job on this! I am utterly jealous of your voice, and wish I had such vocal talent. I look forward to more of your songs.

Favorited, 5/5, 10/10