Reviews for "~I Want My Life Back~ -hania"

Fantastic

You voice is incredable so is your skills on the piano. I bet if you enter american idol, you would win. I mean it would be like there were no other contestants.

Similar but not it I think

Reminds me of moonlight Sonata but when I played the two together it was different.

beautiful as always.

Good work

Moonlight sonata with lyrics? Not too shabby an idea.

A stirring song anyway, and coupled with your clean and clear voice it can't really go wrong. I really liked the way you didn't go too over the top, and stuck with the original feel of Beethoven's subtlety. Or I'm just bullshitting.

In any case, a modern take on a song from the 1800's. Damn fine work. Only real problem is that I feel the extra piece of raised vocal at 3:45ish feels unnecessary, but it's a minor stain on a fine piece.

A bit to quiet I think

Great work on this, it's just got a bit too quiet of a tone to be a favorite of mine. Very well done, and I would DARE recommend a SINGLE change to this. I think it's perfect, but just not quite for me. I don't suppose this is supposed to go in with your other songs? (Silver memory stuff) I'm thinking it would fit.... anyways, is there any chance you could maybe tell me the story you've got going on in that?

So beautiful

A very soul stirring song to be sure. I'm a new fan, but I really like your work. I just wish we could see more songs of this length, since most of your others are about a minute or more short than this. Great job though, love it! <(^_^)>