Reviews for "y my 6th movie"

Good game but..

Why in the hell is it called y my 6th movie?!?!

Heeey this is pretty good!

Wow, it's been 9 years since this game came out, first time playing it and it's still awesome to this day. The old style graphics, the zombies looked pretty cool, and the game wasn't that hard. Though when it came to getting items it was a little hard because you have to click a certain spot but I'll let that slide. A remake of this would be pretty coll also. Keep up the good work!

Been awhile

It has been awhile since i played it, figured its a good time to review it, I still must say i like the second one much better and how you did put more effort and stuff, this one does spike my interest, maybe you should remake this with much better graphics?? It would be interesting to see what you come up with.

-Teutonic

I say

This is a really nice flash. Not that great mind you, but certainly good. Not the GOOD good, but a medicore good. The preloader was something that I found nice. The eyeball shoudn't have looped. It should have been a one time pop sound effect and that's it.

Gameplay was a little fun. Kept me entertained for a few minutes. I woudn't play this game again, though. Now there is something I would like to say.

Do not title this Why my Xth movie. That is simply just, no. Do not title it things like that. Titles are supposed to be about the thing. How about I rename Fallout 3 to something like, Bethesda's 26th (example) game. Yea it's not so great.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the review

Great stuff

This was the best I have seen from you yet everything went well together , dont listen to the others who dont even have flash movies or do they. The monsters voice was perfect also well anyways cant wait to see more, and besides you had 2 movies make the top 5 when does that ever happen, well im just another fan wishing i had your great talent well maybe soon yeah right it will take me a long ass time hehe i had fun watching it anyways, I will be looking for more great films by you.....

Violet-AIM responds: