Reviews for "y my 6th movie"

......uh-huh.

....ummmmm..... this wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. But far from the best. Just practice with mood and setting. Scare the crap outta people....like have it be all quiet and then...BAM! a zombie crashes through a window (and asks for change). ha ha Nice try though!

WHERE THE HELL IS THE KEY?

where the hell is the key to open the god damn bedroom door?!?

Violet-AIM responds:

Where is the key?....someone asked me that before....did you look at the very first review made by "h2hoe"? I say where the key is in my author response. Okay, if anyone reading this does NOT want to know where the key is to spoil it, then DON'T read any further.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................check the picture in the hallway.

Not Bad...

It would be great if you could add some creepier music and backgrounds... A lot of making a scary movie/game is atmosphere. Also, the item usage is a little difficult. Keep working on it though!

i like it

see above...........nice fighting system, but sorta hard to load the weapons

great game

umm zombies. good job violet and dnt forget the compresstion techneque i tought u

Violet-AIM responds:

thanks for viewing my game and the review!! A "9"...wow! :)