Reviews for "Ducktales: The Auditions"

LOL Great idea

Very nicely done...Im gonna check out all your other stuff now.....

"Burst...ME...Bag...PIPES!" That was a great opening scene. Your depections of the actual character were really dead on. Nice use of Cyndi Lauper, she is the awesome. WWGLD? Your Academy Awards announcer voice sounds just like Kermit the Frog, you should do a movie with him. Julia sounds a lot like James Lipton. (Both your version and her's. She is evil) I am awaiting your next movie.

Ryan

Macaroni-Penguin responds:

I was trying to do a Gary Owens voice for the announcer but it kept sounding like every other voice I've done. So I stuck with Kermit.

And yes, Julia Roberts is evil. Stay in the fight, brother. Don't back down. We'll be free someday.

ha ha ha!

please make some more.

Improved...

Far better than the original, and you prooved that you actualy DO have the ability to draw, and made'em look cheap on purpose.

If only the Real Duck Tales was like your flashes

This was really good, a nice variety of cameos and South Park (season 1) animation style. The only thing I didn't like about this flash is that the King of Pedophilia (Michael Jackson)didn't get a kick to the face. I really found the award and credits scences really humorous.