Reviews for "Ducktales: The Auditions"

Good Stuff

The auditions characters were briliantly picked.

Funny, funny shit!

Ah-h... That was funny as, nice work man. Very original, there's so many things I could comment on but I can't be bothered. It's all good though. High 9 out of 10!

very funny!!!

that was very entertaining and funny!! How did te author put pictures of real people into the submission?? They do the same thing on southpark.

Macaroni-Penguin responds:

4 Easy steps!

1. Find a JPG or GIF of a real person.
2. Go to File - Import
3. Import the picture.
4. Add Scrooge to it.

Dwinking pot is bad for you!

*In an effort to review all the flash that have stuck out in my head for the past year...*

Thank God for the Random Flash Portal Entry button. That's how I discovered this gem of a flash movie, "Ducktales: The Auditions". I swear, I must've been on the floor laughing when I saw this for the first time - words cannot express the outright hilarity of this animation. The auditions were funny enough, but THEN to take it to the next level where Scrooge gets an Academy? Ha ha ha! And Julia Roberts as a firebreathing dragon always does the trick.

But I digress. Great visuals, nice choice of music, EXCELLENT choice of cameos, terrific voice acting, and impeccable timing on the humour - from start to finish, this was an enjoyable, quotable laughfest. I honestly think you are the best (Canadian) flash artist on Newgrounds - keep up the awesome work. :)

P.S. Living in Canada, I understood the Juicy Fruit joke. Sweet...!

Very funny!

Although not the best animating, I'm sure you're aware of any bad quality. However, my main point is that you have a great sense of humor! I've never seen the George Lucas joke, but I got it instantly.

And hardy har har, putting Rob Schneider as an Oscar nominee.