Reviews for "Ducktales: The Auditions"

Very Good

I especially liked the Juicy Fruit guy. And "Dare" by Stan Bush was the icing on the cake.

If only the Real Duck Tales was like your flashes

This was really good, a nice variety of cameos and South Park (season 1) animation style. The only thing I didn't like about this flash is that the King of Pedophilia (Michael Jackson)didn't get a kick to the face. I really found the award and credits scences really humorous.

This film was great!

I really enjoyed your "DuckTales" audition film. It had great jokes, and a great use of music. I was a huge "DuckTales" fan growing up, and i'm glad someone did something with Uncle Scrooge in Flash. Keep up the good work.

Wow!

Not many have seen this cartoon. Too bad, because I really enjoyed it. I saw the first one first and I thought the graphics were gay and it wasn't really funny. The first one couldve been blammed. But I'm glad it didn't. B/c this one was SO well drawn and hilarious. =) make more! Oh yeah, I hate Julia Roberts aswell.
I COMMEND YOU!

~~Kaïn

You have redeemed yourself.

I'm still working on getting an "E! True Hollywood Story" episode for this with an advertisement slot during Comdey Central's "Reno 911".

Macaroni-Penguin responds:

Wicked! Keep me posted on that!