For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Blues Sketch #2, "Death""

yeah i feel it

blues, blues is an expression of sadness.
it can be anything you want.
this is great! I love the blues scale, there's a fraction of it in both my songs.

THAT AINT BLUES!

im kidding, sounds bluesy enough to me, maybe not muddy waters or john lee hooker, but the sorta blues in blues/jazz type music. still cruisey, though i feel a little depressed now.

adompeace responds:

Well, the description did say, "not for the faint hearted" lol. But you probably didn't see it so I don't blame you. Glad you didn't hate it lol.

Pretty damn good

hey man i thought was done really well. I agre with below me. If you think this isn't blues u need to listen more carefully to the undertones and stuff. i like it dude good stuff

Pretty cool.

It sort of made me imagine a old fashion movie where a guy just got dumped by his girl or something and then he takes that dreaded walk outside with his head down thinking what went wrong in his life. Like he had died inside. I also see it being in some sort of black and white movie. To bad it couldn't of been a bit longer though.

C52

Good

It's not my kind of music but it's good...