Reviews for "Blues Sketch #2, "Death""

wtf!

dude seriously wtf r u talking about. if this is your own song not sampled. then maaad props. n this is blues if you can feel than beauty in the melody that tells you a story of depression. this is truly beautiful, dude come to think of it, i dont even care if u created this ur self of your life experience or not. this song really is painful to hear dude. this shit is sooo beautiful that it makes me wanna cry with the slow depressing melody of hardship of life that is wut it is saying to me n not a lot of songs these days do that ne more great job bro i love it. i wanna hear a lot longer version i dont want it to ever stop itss tooo cruicially beautiful 5/5 10/10

inspiring words from Hyperion. peace n love my brotha peace n love

adompeace responds:

I played it too! I'm glad you liked it a lot! Yeah, there are very few melodic songs nowadays that succeed in capturing emotion...

I'm glad you REALLY liked it! I don't know if I'll make a longer version. I'm thinking about it. The song itself was very carefully composed and I kinda stopped after one minute into the song :-/

Awesome track

I can see why some people would think this isnt blues, but its bluesy enough to not need an explination really.

And rather then feel depressed, this actually just chilled me out a bit and lifted me! I really like it!

adompeace responds:

The piece lifted you? OOOKKK...

Yeah....

I know this is really nerdy, but Cowboy Bebop instantly came to mind while listening to this.

Anyways, I don't know why anyone wouldn't believe this isn't Blues. It clearly has the sound of it. Why are there the pauses between the movements though? Just a little irksome, because when I'm starting to get into it, it feels like a break. Mmm, I can't really offer any constructive criticism past that, sorry.

And yes, I do give out 10's like they're nothing.

Seriously...

I've never ever heard a saxophone in a real blues song. I always relate saxophones to Jazz. Never to blues. I think this is most excelent. A bit "dull" here and there. But overall this is great. When I say dull I mean that nothing is happening. A bit too large pauses etc. Other then that , great sound , great feeling .
Keep it up.

adompeace responds:

There can be a sax in a blues. After all, blues is the root of all jazz. Also, the sax is a pretty universal instrument. It's in pop, rock, jazz (obviously), funk, latin, soul, and even punk on rare occasions. Most commonly in jazz though.

Beautiful song

Finally something a little different from other songs. Good job man. Keep it up.