Reviews for "Blues Sketch #2, "Death""

reminds ..

me of a song i did on Splice called sad and sorrow lol really sad song which i think is for a 70's funeral !
keep em comin n gd work

*,*,*Sarah*,*,*

Another good tune

Another confidently played piece, I'm really enjoying your work!

Glad you like it! :D

Awesome track

I can see why some people would think this isnt blues, but its bluesy enough to not need an explination really.

And rather then feel depressed, this actually just chilled me out a bit and lifted me! I really like it!

adompeace responds:

The piece lifted you? OOOKKK...

wtf!

dude seriously wtf r u talking about. if this is your own song not sampled. then maaad props. n this is blues if you can feel than beauty in the melody that tells you a story of depression. this is truly beautiful, dude come to think of it, i dont even care if u created this ur self of your life experience or not. this song really is painful to hear dude. this shit is sooo beautiful that it makes me wanna cry with the slow depressing melody of hardship of life that is wut it is saying to me n not a lot of songs these days do that ne more great job bro i love it. i wanna hear a lot longer version i dont want it to ever stop itss tooo cruicially beautiful 5/5 10/10

inspiring words from Hyperion. peace n love my brotha peace n love

adompeace responds:

I played it too! I'm glad you liked it a lot! Yeah, there are very few melodic songs nowadays that succeed in capturing emotion...

I'm glad you REALLY liked it! I don't know if I'll make a longer version. I'm thinking about it. The song itself was very carefully composed and I kinda stopped after one minute into the song :-/

THAT AINT BLUES!

im kidding, sounds bluesy enough to me, maybe not muddy waters or john lee hooker, but the sorta blues in blues/jazz type music. still cruisey, though i feel a little depressed now.

adompeace responds:

Well, the description did say, "not for the faint hearted" lol. But you probably didn't see it so I don't blame you. Glad you didn't hate it lol.