Reviews for "Blues Sketch #2, "Death""

Hey

Well i play sax pretty good, i might be able to work out somthing with you, but ill need to buy a better mic, cause mine right now dosent pick up sound unless its within 2 inches...*laughs* Well anyways it was a good piece,and any one whi rates it down cause its not blues, READ THE COMENTARY MORONS!

adompeace responds:

thank you for telling off these morons. but no one rated down because of that so far so no need to be so hasty yet...

and yeah, that would be really cool if you can record some sax riffs for me. let me know when you get your new mic. i'll be waiting...

I dont understand..

I dont understand why u say that this is not very bluesy.. it is indeed.. its a good progression.. With some jazz in it.. keep the nice work :)

soundful

what a resoundful peace, I beleive that if it had a little saxaphone that would be honorable. Blues piano and Blues Sax, What a marvelous sound and Idea. Do you know anyone that plays it? Just wondering.
But anyways I feel ten times better.

adompeace responds:

I know a trumpet player, but I don't know a sax player. I could put in a trumpet sometime

This is awesome

Soulful.. Beautiful.. This is blues. Anyone that wouldn't think this is blues, doesn't know blues. You don't have to listen closely, its right there.

Piano really is the greatest instrument for blues. I mean, guitar is my instrument, and my favorite instrument, but nothing beats blues piano. Not even old delta blues.

oh yea, brother

Fancy barroom blues. I could envision the ladie in the slim red dress pouring her heart into the mic with this piece. I honestly prefer minored music. makes me sound emo of course, but I've always found it much more haunting and beautiful when something is played in minor. kudos, sir.

adompeace responds:

Minored music is very beautiful isn't it?