Reviews for "Blues Sketch #2, "Death""

Smooth and enjoyable

Really smooth flowing song. Would have liked the song to be a bit longer though. But really lovely tune. Reallly relaxing. Reminded me of movies such as Casablanca, Dial m for murder etc Cheers

Pretty cool.

It sort of made me imagine a old fashion movie where a guy just got dumped by his girl or something and then he takes that dreaded walk outside with his head down thinking what went wrong in his life. Like he had died inside. I also see it being in some sort of black and white movie. To bad it couldn't of been a bit longer though.

C52

Ow yea,...

Good old blues,...
I listen to all type of music that I like, there is no type i like the most, but for a blues I always had a big credit B)
I enjoied it, good work !
5 and 10*
PS: streetbob had a point ;) "like Cowboy Bepop"

nice job!

sounds sexy, cutieface call me

Seriously...

I've never ever heard a saxophone in a real blues song. I always relate saxophones to Jazz. Never to blues. I think this is most excelent. A bit "dull" here and there. But overall this is great. When I say dull I mean that nothing is happening. A bit too large pauses etc. Other then that , great sound , great feeling .
Keep it up.

adompeace responds:

There can be a sax in a blues. After all, blues is the root of all jazz. Also, the sax is a pretty universal instrument. It's in pop, rock, jazz (obviously), funk, latin, soul, and even punk on rare occasions. Most commonly in jazz though.