Reviews for "Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's"

I like it

i love this type of game, yeah, and i end up a hero!!!

wtf

Dude what kind of sick freak are you? I could understand your obession with troi and even the bit about data and the docter but wtf geordie and data??? did you think up the idea of them being homos or something .... your sick I am surprised oyu didnt have it so you ended up with the alien freak it would comee in line with what a weirdo you were already with thee data and geordie bit

WORST. Star Trek game. ever.

Alright, I don't mean to sound abusive. as I can see a lot of people seem to like this game. Well, let me be specific about what I thought of it.

To begin with, the graphics were okay. For Flash graphics, they're actually very good representations of the crew, the controls, the ship... and just about everything. Good graphics.

As for the sound... well, I dunno. Frankly I didn't dare turn the sound on.

Now we get to the worst of it. The game itself. I usually like these "choose-your-response" games; it's nice to see the other character's different reactions. Only in this case, no matter what you choose, it won't get you a different ending. You make your way through the game and either get holed up in the brig, have your head ripped off and thrown into space, or make it to the end and see the credits roll. Big whoop. There aren't even any alternate endings! If you actually MAKE it to the end, Riker is "severely disfigured," and Deanna is pretty much ready to make out with you. Very unimaginative.

Then, there were the scenes that I'm not even going to mention... let's just say that portraying Data and Jordy as homosexuals has no appeal to the Trekkie crowd.

All in all, the game needs more. More plot twists, more alternate paths, more alternate endings. As it is, I frankly think it deserves no higher than a 2.

not good enough

this game was good.. but too repetitive. it needs more reactions and one or two different endings. It was short and pointless, all you get at the end is a bunch of credits.. good job asshole.

From Worf:

Stay away from my girl or things are going to get ugly around here!

My thoughts on that: "Things already are. You, and your girlfriend."

Funny as heck, but likeness could have been improved, and alot of the paths were way too easy to figure out.
Oh, and putting the option for the dude vs data was like pitting an amature wrestler against Chuck Norris. P