Reviews for "Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's"

Meh...

Not brilliant, but still worth the few minutes to kill. A couple of laughs in there, a Trek fan would definately get a laugh and anyone else might get the references.

Well, it was ok.

Not bad graphics, theres only one good outcome, the sounds were only reasonable, eh, could've been better.

Okay

Although I'm not sure why it has such a good rating. I mean I've seen much better games with much lower ratings. Nice graphics though.

The final fun-tier!

Simple game, but a hell of a lot of fun. I love Trek, and I liked the various outcomes. My only complaint is that it should be more interactive - something beyond a pushbutton and still pictures. Fun game!

Very good

Almost as good as the sequal, Enterprise 2.