For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Madness interactive"

LOVE IT

okay so basically this game is uhhmazing...i love madness and now its a game...like freaking whoa

I love madness, and for once being able to control it is oh-so-sweet
This is amazing!

fantastick

I loved the game, i loved the movie i've got to say that I'm a huge fan!

It was good

I love madness but I've played several madness mods that sort of bump this game off my top ten favorite games. Personally I think it was a great game! But that was months ago. It gets boring after playing a while. Although the storyline made me laugh... Heh "No pie for you!" But seriously don't take this the wrong way. :) Heh who do I care? You'll probably never read this anyway!

I love this game

I love all the madness movies and now this game i have you ever played dangerous madness it is like this but an updated vesion with different swords and stuff and you can look like a zombie well good luck making other games