Reviews for "Madness interactive"

well... the idea is ok and i think here started the whole idea for project nexus (maybe the best madness game ever) but it really needs a cursor like that game, also is not that fun and variable.
but that is not fault of the game, it is beacouse it came out when almost non chapter have arrived yet, it didn't even came out after APOTHEOSIS

Play is not possible because of one problem, the mouse cursor constantly leaves the screen. That's why I can't even take a gun or hit someone with my fist.

This game is so nostalgia, but i'm played in 2013...

Hard to belive its been so long since this came out, those where the good old days!

I died and I put on invincibility and I turned invisible.