Reviews for "Lost in Tijuana"

Hey what can I say...

I have loved all your stuff so far and always have. Thanks for making these :). I don't see too much entertaining flash on this site since 12 year olds frequent here and only like stupid humor. I really really enjoy your movies.

jato responds:

thank *you*! more kegel on the way!

I jot got a new god...

What a great movie. I've only been working with flash for about a month, and so far, every submission I've made, has been blammed. I just hope, that some day, I'll be as good as you.

Keep up the good work. I'm gonna go watch your other movies ;)

jato responds:

thanks, glad you like it.

if you're getting blammed, try this -- make a short 15 or 30 second animation. focus on making it as cool as possible, regardless of how long it takes to make. don't cut corners. and don't use tweening (not yet at least). do frame by frame animation to start. and get some cool music from the audio portal.

Kegel is the man! Er...Dog...

You could make 1000 Kegel episodes and I would never get tired of them, so keep them coming!

best thing on NG

this is definetely a tie between this clip and foamy's rant... but none the less, one of the best things on NG

Perfect job!

Kegel and his large Norse friend are wonderful! I'm from North Dakota bordering Minnesota, and I get to hear people actually talk like that.